Jobs Niagara is a free service for employers who are looking to hire. We also assist job seekers who are looking to make a positive change in their lives and are working to create an amazing future for themselves. Our personalized and caring approach towards individuals searching for employment makes Jobs Niagara a unique service for those living with a disability.
The Jobs Niagara Team is committed to assisting employers find great employees. We help job seekers identify suitable work, implement employment plans and identify long range goals for them to succeed. All the employer needs to do is hire. It is our commitment to find the right fit for the job seeker and the employer. Long-term success is Job Niagara’s No. 1 priority!
- Meeting with individuals in their community at a location of their choice
- Developing an employment plan, tools and supports needed for you to succeed
- Providing resume, cover letter and interview technique assistance to give you that GREAT first impression
- Identifying suitable work based on your strengths, skills & abilities
- Physically accompany you on your job search by calling on potential employers and making introductions
- Assisting with training and job coaching
- Paying for accommodations that may be required by the candidate to ensure independence on the job
- Working with employers to create INCLUSIVE business environments that are barrier-free
- Finding qualified and enthusiastic employees to fill job vacancies at no cost to the employer
- Assisting Employers with the initial financial costs of hiring by providing and/or finding subsidies that are available.
- Providing ongoing monitoring once a candidate is hired to ensure the success of our candidates and the sustained satisfaction of their employers.
- Assisting Employers in meeting their AODA commitments